Montag, 9. Juli 2012

Christina Aguilera - Reflection

Look at me 
You may think you see 
Who I really am 
But you’ll never know me 
Every day, is as if I play apart
 
Now I see 
If I wear a mask 
I can fool the world
But I can not fool 
My heart
 
Who is that girl I see 
Staring straight back at me? 
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside? 
I am now
In a world where I have to
Hide my heart 

And what I believe in 
But somehow 
I will show the world 
What’s inside my heart 
And be loved for who 
I am Who is that girl 
I see Staring straight back at me? 

Why is my reflection 
Someone I don’t know?  
Must I pretend that i’m 
Someone else for all time? 
When will my reflection show 
Who I am inside?  

There’s a heart that must 
Be free to fly 
That burns with a need 
To know the reason why 
Why must we all conceal 
What we think 
How we feel 
Must there be a secret me 
I’m forced to hide?  

I won’t pretend that i’m 
Someone else 
For all time 
When will my reflections show 
Who I am inside?  

When will my reflections show 
Who I am inside?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen